On May 17, you will all be traveling. Below are the requirements for that day:
- Make sure you have your passport and that you take the time to put it in a safe place after each time you use it during your travel. As we said in Before your Trip, take the time to put your passport in a safe place when you're going through airports.
- For those who will be taking the Preferred Flight from Boston to Dublin, you will be required to check in with Michael Zappa via WhatsApp when you reach the gate at Logan Airport. That way we will all know who is on track and who isn't.
- For those not on the Preferred Flight from Boston to Dublin, you will also be required to check in with Michael Zappa via WhatsApp when you reach the gate in the airport from which you'll be flying to Ireland.
- If you run into any problems at all, you will be required to send a WhatsApp to a group I will create JUST for problems.
- Once everyone reaches Dublin Airport you will again be required to check in with Michael Zappa on WhatsApp (unless you are coming on a flight that is too late to make the Preferred Flight to Donegal. Once everyone has arrived, Michael Zappa will provide a place for everyone to meet to do an in-person check-in. He will then let you know when and where to meet back up for the flight to Donegal.
- Donegal is a small airport but you will need to follow Michael Zappa's directions so he can get everyone to the bus that will be picking you up and bringing you to the hotel.
- If you are not on the Preferred Flight to Donegal, you will need to check in with Michael Zappa at your arrival to Dublin Airport and your arrival to Donegal Airport. Please let us know if you need assistance if finding a taxi to get to the hotel.